301 ID wild plant Adhatoda

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 1:28:35 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID would plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 01.03.2022, 10.20am

Habitat: wild, moisture, wasteland, roadside

Plant habit: shrub, erect, branches, hard stem 03 inches base diameter, roots from stem nodes, rough stem, perennial

Height: 03 meters

Leaves: opposite, oblong, apex, soft glossy, size up to:15×7cm

Flower: racemose with bracts, clustered, size:02×01cm, white, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D
20220301102051_IMG_1312.JPG
20220301102113_IMG_1314.JPG
20220301102139_IMG_1315.JPG
301 Identify wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 1:30:42 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220301102154_IMG_1316.JPG
20220301102343_IMG_1322.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 1:33:33 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022, 11:00 am Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharing more images

On Wed, 20 Apr 2022, 10:57 am Sam Kuzhalanattu, <samkuzh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.
20220301102435_IMG_1323.JPG
20220301102750_IMG_1328.JPG
20220301102653_IMG_1327.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 1:36:28 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220301102233_IMG_1318.JPG
20220301102609_IMG_1326.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 1:40:07 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220301102813_IMG_1329.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 1:41:05 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20220301102849_IMG_1330.JPG

Mahadeswara

Apr 20, 2022, 8:01:04 AM4/20/22
to efloraofindia

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 20, 2022, 12:43:54 PM4/20/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Justicia adhatoda L. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 2:44:21 PM4/20/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Justicia adhatoda, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Apr 20, 2022, 2:47:25 PM4/20/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg, M Swamy
Yes, it is Justicia adhatoda, dear Mahadeswara ji, thank you very much for ID my plant and sharing the link for more information, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 20, 2022, 10:30:30 PM4/20/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, M Swamy, efloraindia

Ok Sam.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju
--