Wooden Healing Foot wears

1 view

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 14, 2011, 6:05:14 AM3/14/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Group Members,

  In Traditional Healing, Wooden Healing Foot wears are in use since time immemorial. The Traditional Healers of young generation are taking keen interest in it and on way to commercialize it. From simple fever to advanced stages of different types of cancer, over 500 types of Wooden Foot wears are used in Traditional Healing. You can get related information from this link

Oudhia, Pankaj. Excerpts from Field Diaries of Biodiversity Expert-1:Useful Maida Tree, Wooden Footwear and Traditional Healing [Internet]. Version 2. Knol. 2011 Mar 13. Available from: http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/excerpts-from-field-diaries-of/3nerdtj3s9l79/23.

New Youtube Videos

Harmful Effects of Excess Aloe Intake: Remedial Measures. Part-1

Migraine and Turmeric: Hidden Link.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia
DSC00419 (Small).JPG

Na Bha

Mar 14, 2011, 8:03:20 AM3/14/11
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Interesting information Pankaj ji,
I have to answer one question here. People ask me, how the workers in rice-fields take care of their feet. They don't wear Gum boots. Don't they have problems with Tinea pedis.
Are there any traditional remedies?
Perhaps you know the answers to these questions.
Thanks
Nalini

Na Bha

Mar 17, 2011, 7:09:23 AM3/17/11
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Pankaj ji,
did you miss my mail, perhaps?
Regards and TIA

Pankaj Oudhia

Mar 20, 2011, 1:32:08 AM3/20/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Group Members,

   If you are interested in additional info about Wooden Healing Foot wears here is news item published today in Daily Navbharat, Raipur.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bz1P2nmFzDFLYTY4MWRhNTYtNWJjMC00ZTM0LTkyZjctYWY4YzVlZmMyMzI1&hl=en

regards

Pankaj Oudhia