Apium graveolens from Khukhrana Panipat-060610-2

Balkar Arya

Jun 6, 2010, 2:47:35 PM6/6/10
to indiantreepix
Dear All
Apium graveolens from Khukhrana Panipat-photo taken 060610

Regards
--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

tanay bose

Jun 6, 2010, 3:04:04 PM6/6/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Nice to see you posting Balkar Ji after aong gap, a good collection of shots!!
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Balkar Arya

Jun 6, 2010, 3:08:19 PM6/6/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Dear Tanay
after census of Human beings it is now turn of Plants
Ha Ha Ha

tanay bose

Jun 6, 2010, 3:09:44 PM6/6/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Very good what did u get from census!! Have clue ???
Tanay

Balkar Arya

Jun 6, 2010, 3:18:37 PM6/6/10
to tanay bose, indiantreepix
Dear Tanay
Most difficult task is to get correct data. All my enumerators were having complaints like most persons were not telling about their phone no.s  no. of kirayedar, date of birth.And a lady gives 10 rs to one enumerators when he said Ji me Janganana se aaya hua and then again she said itna he milega chahe kahi se bhi aye ho
All  of the above i got a chance to observe many new plants in the area and i will be shooting them when in flowering. first time i observed two trees of erythrina in panipat area

tanay bose

Jun 6, 2010, 11:12:03 PM6/6/10
to Balkar Arya, indiantreepix
Dear Balkar Ji,
Nice experiences mainly the Rs 10 incident !! LOL
Tanay

Balkar Arya

Jun 8, 2010, 8:42:35 PM6/8/10
to Dr K. Brijesh, indiantreepix
Thanks Dr Brijesh Ji for information

Regards

n 6/8/10, Dr K. Brijesh <ayurb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Balkar ji
Nice photos

In our Ayurvedic text this drug is considered as AJAMODA

Hin - Ajamoda, ajamotha
Bengal - Vanayamani, Randhuni,chanu.

This drug is mentioned in our Ayurvedic text BHAVAPRAKASHA NIGHANTU
[ Written by Bhavaprakasha belongs to 15-16A.D.]

The following drugs are considered as Ajamoda in our texts
1. AJAMODA - Apiaceae - Apium graveolens Linn.
2. AJAVAYANA JANGALI -  Apiaceae - Seseli indicum W&A.
3. AJAVAYANA JANGALI  - Labiatae - Thymus Serpyllum Linn [ wild
Thyme ]

please help me in identifying the above mentioned drugs

Regards

Dr k Brijesh

promila chaturvedi

Jun 9, 2010, 9:34:32 AM6/9/10
to Balkar Arya, Dr K. Brijesh, indiantreepix
Balkar Ji, Jangadna se aye admi mere yahan rahne wale dhobi aur uski bibi ko bina mile hi chale gaye.
Promila

Balkar Arya

Jun 9, 2010, 12:13:07 PM6/9/10
to promila chaturvedi, Dr K. Brijesh, indiantreepix
Promila ji
You must lodge a complaint against them on 1800-345-0111
For more info visit
http://www.censusindia.gov.in

promila chaturvedi

Jun 10, 2010, 7:27:56 AM6/10/10
to Balkar Arya, Dr K. Brijesh, indiantreepix
Thanks Balkar Ji. I immediately lodged a complain and took the complaint No.
Promila