Pink musaenda

mani nair

Jun 11, 2010, 11:45:14 PM6/11/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Pink musaenda -  My aunt's garden at Valancheri, Kerala.

Regards,

Mani.
mos.jpg
mos2.jpg

tanay bose

Jun 11, 2010, 11:52:38 PM6/11/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
This is Mussaenda erythrophylla Schumach. & Thonn. I hope !!
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 12, 2010, 12:28:33 AM6/12/10
to tanay bose, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Tanay, I think Mussaenda 'Queen Sirikit'

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

tanay bose

Jun 12, 2010, 12:33:04 AM6/12/10
to Gurcharan Singh, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
can be Sir I am not aware of garden varieties
tanay

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Jun 12, 2010, 3:13:37 AM6/12/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
I do not know the exact reason, but in Gwalior climate only the pink one survives. White and red are probably not able to tolerate the dry heat of Gwalior.
ak

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM, mani nair <mani....@gmail.com> wrote:

Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A new blogs has been added on 30 May 10.)
And the photo site:
www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah, Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 12, 2010, 3:17:20 AM6/12/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Anand ji
Give them good amount of water, when they tend to be shrinking. May be it helps.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018
Phone: 01125518297; Mobile: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Balkar Arya

Jun 12, 2010, 10:52:50 AM6/12/10