Santali name(s) of Hellenia speciosa (J.Koenig) S.R.Dutta

Dinesh Valke

Feb 15, 2022, 1:58:01 AM2/15/22
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Dear Prasanta ji,
Please help me with the following Santali names ...

orop ... for the synonym Costus speciosus (J.Koenig) Sm. ... A Santali-English dictionary by A. Campbell, of the Santal mission
ghorakukara ... for the synonym Cheilocostus speciosus (J.Koenig) C.D.Specht ... Flora - Mehedi Voice ... a blogspot by Hasan Mehedi

Regards.
Dinesh

Dinesh Valke

Feb 15, 2022, 3:28:33 AM2/15/22
to efloraofindia, Prasanta Hembram
Thank you very very much Prasanta ji, for help with the names.
About ghorakukra, we will go by trusting Hasan Mehedi's compilation of names. He has clearly put Santali in brackets next to ghorakukra.
Regards.
Dinesh