Request for ID – 290810SC2

shobha chavda

Aug 29, 2010, 8:18:10 AM8/29/10
to indiantreepix

Can anyone help me in identifying this plant?

Date / Time – 21st Aug. 2010 / 10.50 am.

Location – Place /Altitude / GPS – Amboli,Maharashtra .

Habitat – Garden/ Urban/ Wild / Type – Wild

Plant Habit – Tree/Shrub / Climber /Herb – Shrub

Height /Length –

Leaves Type / Shape / Size –

Inflorescence Type /Size –

Flowers Size /Colour /Calyx –

Fruits Type /Shape /Size / Seeds –

Other Information like Fragrance,Pollinator,Uses etc –

Regards,

Shobha

Copy of Amboli 074.jpg

shrikant ingalhalikar

Aug 29, 2010, 8:24:49 AM8/29/10
to efloraofindia
This is Paracaryopsis coelestina. The radical leaves are large and
with red petioles. The cauline leaves are smaller. This is a young
plant. Regards, Shrikant
>  Copy of Amboli 074.jpg
> 184KViewDownload

tanay bose

Aug 29, 2010, 2:52:42 PM8/29/10
to shrikant ingalhalikar, efloraofindia
Thanks Shrikant Ji for the tips and clues to identify the plant in future
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Research Assistant & Teaching Assistant

shobha chavda

Sep 4, 2010, 6:58:17 AM9/4/10
to indiantreepix
Once more reminding again for the ID please.
Shobha

Vijayasankar

Sep 5, 2010, 2:53:12 PM9/5/10
to shobha chavda, indiantreepix
I agree with Shrikant ji's id. (synonym: Adelocaryum coelestinum)

With regards

Vijayasankar