I'd requested

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 15, 2021, 12:12:41 PM5/15/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Location: Dhanore, RAJOURI, jandk
Date: 15-05-2021

Regards,
Seema Bin Zeenat
M.sc Botany
Department of Botany,
School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
BGSB University, Rajouri- 185234, J&K, India
IMG20210515175216.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 15, 2021, 12:20:22 PM5/15/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Lamiaceae member,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/15/21, 09:48:58 PM

Saroj Kasaju

May 15, 2021, 12:32:33 PM5/15/21
to efloraindia, seemabi...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
Stachys floccosa Benth. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 17, 2021, 3:54:53 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Location: RAJOURI JANDK
Habit: Herb
Habitat: Grass field
IMG_20210516_213025.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 17, 2021, 3:55:37 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Ranunculus???
Location: RAJOURI JANDK
FB_IMG_1621218602479.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 17, 2021, 3:57:00 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
IMG_20210516_214547.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 17, 2021, 3:57:50 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Euphorbia???
Location: BGSBU RAJOURI JANDK
IMG_20210516_214636.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 17, 2021, 4:12:13 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Ficus sp????
Location: RAJOURI JANDK
IMG_20210516_214346.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 4:34:59 AM5/17/21
to efloraindia, seemabi...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
Ficus auriculata Lour. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 4:36:25 AM5/17/21
to efloraindia, seemabi...@gmail.com
Yes!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 4:40:23 AM5/17/21
to efloraindia
Cyanthillium cinereum (L.) H. Rob.  Syn : Cyanthillium cinereum (L.) H. Rob.  ??
Leaf and habitat image ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 4:41:03 AM5/17/21
to efloraindia, seemabi...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
Habitat and leaf images ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 4:46:41 AM5/17/21
to efloraindia
Cyperus niveus Retz. !
Leaf and habitat image??
Please note that only 3 mails per day is permitted for
seeking ID!
Please go through the posting rules !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Seema Bin Zeenat

Seema Bin Zeenat

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 5:13:30 AM5/17/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
My pleasure.
Thank you Seema ji!
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 17, 2021, 9:31:26 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Ranunculus???
IMG_20210516_143444.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 17, 2021, 10:02:52 AM5/17/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Where is it from ? Elevation ? Flowering date? Location ? Habitat image?
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 17, 2021, 1:15:16 PM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
Saroj Ji is correct,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/17/21, 10:43:46 PM

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 18, 2021, 1:05:26 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
Location:Rajouri jandk
Date: 18/05/2021
Habit: Herb
IMG20210518094548.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 18, 2021, 1:06:34 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
IMG20210518094348.jpg

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

May 18, 2021, 1:13:23 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
Vicia sp.
(Leguminosae)

Saroj Kasaju

May 18, 2021, 1:15:51 AM5/18/21
to efloraindia
Veronica ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Nayan Singh

May 18, 2021, 1:35:25 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
Cicer arietinun

Regards

Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Retd. Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal India.
Mo - 7999761851

Saroj Kasaju

May 18, 2021, 1:39:10 AM5/18/21
to efloraindia

Thank you Paradesi JI! Syn should be Vernonia cinerea (L.) Less. !

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

May 18, 2021, 7:52:42 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
I agree with Nayan ji  .

Mahadeswara

May 18, 2021, 7:53:42 AM5/18/21
to efloraofindia
Please post different species in different mails. Follow the proper procedure.

Date: 15-05-2021

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 24, 2021, 3:09:37 AM5/24/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri, jandk
Date: 22-05-2021
Habit: Grass field
IMG20210522095218.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 24, 2021, 5:19:01 AM5/24/21
to efloraindia, Seema Bin Zeenat, J.M. Garg
Curcuma angustifolia Roxb. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 25, 2021, 9:49:40 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Dhanore, Rajouri, jandk
Date:23-05-2021
Habit: Tree
IMG20210523174017.jpg

Nidhan Singh

May 25, 2021, 9:52:25 AM5/25/21
to indiantreepix
Not too sure, but it may be Broussonetia papyrifera..

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 25, 2021, 9:57:59 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia
I too agree with you Nidhan JI for the suggested ID,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/25/21, 07:23:23 PM

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 29, 2021, 11:49:18 AM5/29/21
to efloraofindia
Date: 21-05-2021
IMG_20210516_214636.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 29, 2021, 12:01:43 PM5/29/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri Jandk
IMG20210520165233.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 29, 2021, 12:02:57 PM5/29/21
to efloraofindia
Location: RAJOURI JANDK
Habit ; Herb
Habitat: grass field
IMG20210521161151.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 29, 2021, 12:03:40 PM5/29/21
to efloraindia
Please check Euphorbia sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 29, 2021, 12:04:04 PM5/29/21
to efloraindia
Please check Curcuma sp.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

May 29, 2021, 12:04:46 PM5/29/21
to efloraindia
Please check Fabaceae .
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 29, 2021, 12:05:11 PM5/29/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri jandk
Habit: grass field
IMG20210522100010.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

May 29, 2021, 12:06:58 PM5/29/21
to efloraindia
Please check Fabaceae !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2021, 12:30:43 PM5/29/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia
Hi, Seema ji,
Pl. see as so many of your posts have been clubbed in a single thread at I'd requested, due to the same subject, creating a lot of confusion.
Always give a unique subject like I'd request 1, I'd request 2 etc.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Seema Bin Zeenat

J.M. Garg

May 29, 2021, 1:12:54 PM5/29/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Seema ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 1, 2021, 8:52:23 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Seema ji, don't share more than one plant in single thread. share them in different posts for the sake of better documentation.

Seema Bin Zeenat

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 2, 2021, 10:39:02 AM6/2/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri jandk
Habit: Herb
IMG20210523172441.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 2, 2021, 10:40:18 AM6/2/21
to efloraofindia
IMG20210523183620.jpg

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 2, 2021, 10:41:53 AM6/2/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri jandk
IMG20210523183844.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2021, 11:07:53 AM6/2/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia
Hi, Seema ji,
Again you are posting with the same subject.
Pl. see as so many of your mails have been clubbed in a single post at I'd requested, due to the same subject, creating a lot of confusion as to which id is for which mail.

Always give a unique subject like I'd request 1, I'd request 2 etc.
Pl. see Posting Guidelines in this matter.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2021, 11:37:32 AM6/2/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia
I have to post them again giving different and unique subjects.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2021, 11:37:43 AM6/2/21

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 20:37, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2021, 12:09:44 PM6/2/21
to efloraindia, Seema Bin Zeenat
And Seema ji, please 3 posts per day is allowed for seeking ID !
Please comply !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2021, 12:34:21 PM6/2/21
to efloraindia, Seema Bin Zeenat
Lepidium sp. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2021, 12:39:31 PM6/2/21
to efloraofindia, Seema Bin Zeenat, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Saroj ji,
She is posting three only, but all with the same subject: "I'd requested"

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara

Jun 3, 2021, 12:10:20 AM6/3/21
to efloraofindia
I really donot know what is the difficulty in posting the pictures according to guidelines by Seema ji.  It is unfortunate that despite several requests from the star experts guidelines are being  floated .
Garg is taking  pains to re-post the pictures in spite of his busy ID work. Hats off to him.

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 6, 2021, 3:16:22 AM6/6/21
to efloraofindia
Let us all resolve not to identify, if more than one plant is posted in the same thread. It creates a lot of confusion in both connecting plants and distributing them in our database.

M Swamy

Jun 6, 2021, 4:37:01 AM6/6/21
to efloraofindia
Gurucharan sir,
I support your suggestion. Excellent.
Regards,

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/0e48232c-4d2d-4df1-926f-05841f45270fn%40googlegroups.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 6, 2021, 5:48:59 AM6/6/21
to efloraindia