Kadukka tree

Vijayadas D

Jul 10, 2010, 12:57:53 PM7/10/10
to efloraofindia
Dear ,

  I like to know the details of Terminalia chebula.
If possible good images also.

Regards,
--
Vijayadas D
Horticulturist EstateSupervisorDeputy

Pankaj Oudhia

Jul 10, 2010, 1:48:38 PM7/10/10
to efloraofindia

Dinesh Valke

Jul 10, 2010, 1:58:06 PM7/10/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Vijayadas ji ... not good at details.
Pictures of T. chebula at my photostream: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Terminaliachebula&w=91314344%40N00&m=tags

Regards.

Pankaj Oudhia

Jul 10, 2010, 2:09:42 PM7/10/10
to efloraofindia
You are not right Dinesh ji as a picture is worth thousand words but your pictures are worth million words. It gives much details.

Vijayadas ji, I am forwarding link of Hindi article written in Gyan Dutt Pandey's blog. If possible, please try to use Terminalia chebula in this way.

http://halchal.gyandutt.com/2007/11/blog-post_21.html

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Vijayadas D

Jul 23, 2010, 9:05:59 AM7/23/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Thanks.

Vijayadas D

Jul 23, 2010, 9:06:24 AM7/23/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Thanks.

promila chaturvedi

Jul 23, 2010, 9:33:40 AM7/23/10
to Vijayadas D, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Pankaj Ji,
in Delhi I tried to by some Harrar and Pipal to try some pickle. But in a city like Delhi it is impossible to get such things now. Previously all sorts of things were available.
Promila

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 23, 2010, 2:10:58 PM7/23/10
to promila chaturvedi, Vijayadas D, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Pankaj ji & Dinesh
One feels good to read such communications. The group has a great future.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Pankaj Oudhia

Jul 23, 2010, 2:19:33 PM7/23/10
to efloraofindia
Promila ji,

   My state is rich in Harra population. I will try to arrange Harra fruits for you in next Delhi trip. I visit Delhi for Guest lectures/consultation assingements. Next expected visit is at the end of this year for International Conference on Parthenium.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

promila chaturvedi

Jul 24, 2010, 9:08:34 AM7/24/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Dear Pankaj Ji,
I will be glad to meet you and like to have some direct conversation with you.
Regards,
Promila