Fw: [indiantreepix:5354] Ceropegia juncea & pod

srinivas krothapalli

Oct 15, 2008, 12:38:46 AM10/15/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to attach the pod.
sorry about that.
Srinivas

--- On Wed, 15/10/08, srinivas krothapalli <babusrin...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
From: srinivas krothapalli <babusrin...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [indiantreepix:5354] Ceropegia juncea
To: indian...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008, 10:03 AM

Dear friends,
Last year I discovered this ceropegia species. With the help of Mr. Tabish it has been identified as Ceropegia juncea by Mr. Dinesh Valke. Searching the net I realised that this is not so common.
Hence I would like to propogate it. Do anyone has any idea in this regard.
With best wishes,
Srinivas

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Subject: Postings on Indiantreepix
To: babusrin...@yahoo.co.in
Date: Wednesday, 15 October, 2008, 8:21 AM

Hi, Srinivas ji,
You can simultaneously post on Indiantreepix for getting better response as it has around 600 members. Further, whatever you post on Indiantreepix including pictures- is archived on Google groups unlike Yahoo groups where pictures can't be seen at home page etc.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!
Invite them now.
ceropegia_pp.jpg
DSC03096ceropegia1.jpg
DSC03096ceropegia2.jpg