Sh. Gurcharan Singh: 1st Runner-up Star Expert of May' 2022

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2023, 2:40:31 AM6/1/23
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Dear members,
Gurcharan Singh ji is the 1st Runner-up Star Expert of the last month with around 143 messages
He had posted numerous plants from the USA, Kashmir and Uttarakhand etc., with great details and keys in the past, along with helping in the identification of many plants.
He is the Pitamah of efloraofindia. He is one of our Pillars and is at number 3 among top 10 all time posters
Thanks, Singh ji, for being instrumental in building efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 1, 2023, 2:42:20 AM6/1/23
to indiantreepix, GurcharanSingh
Heartiest congratulations Dr. Gurcharan Singh ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Dinesh Valke

Jun 1, 2023, 2:56:45 AM6/1/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations, Gurcharan ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2023, 3:15:21 AM6/1/23
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
It should be May' 2023 in the subject.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

taffa...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2023, 6:14:51 AM6/1/23
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations to Gurcharan ji
Am personally thankfuĺ for his providing ID for a number of plants that I posted on this site.
With sincere regards
Taffazull

Shakir Ahmad

Jun 1, 2023, 7:17:03 AM6/1/23
to eFloraofIndia
congratulations Gurcharan singh sir

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 2, 2023, 1:49:25 AM6/2/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks a lot Garg ji, Bala ji, Dinesh ji, Taffuzal ji and Shakir ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2023, 7:48:17 PM6/2/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Many Congratulations Gurucharan sir.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Jun 3, 2023, 7:49:54 AM6/3/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations Sir ji,
With Regards,

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 10, 2023, 3:21:37 PM6/10/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks a lot Saroj ji and Mahadeswara ji.