Permission to use photo (Cyperus pumilus) in plant guide

Santi Martin

Oct 11, 2022, 3:20:39 AM10/11/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

My name is Santiago Martín-Bravo and I´m an Associate Professor and researcher at Pablo de Olavide University, in Seville (Spain). We are currently preparing a field guide of the Cyperaceae species in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) and are lacking photos of a few species. One of them is Cyperus pumilus. We saw these nice photo by you in eFlora of India

https://efloraofindia.com/2012/11/15/pycreus-pumilus/

And we were wondering if you would be so kind as to grant us permission to use this photo in our guide. Of course, we would include your credit as the author of the photo.
We look forward to hearing from you.
With very best wishes,

Santiago

Dr. Santiago Martín-Bravo
Associate Professor
Botany Area - Dpt. Molecular Biology and Biochemical Engineering
Pablo de Olavide University
Ctra. de Utrera km. 1 - Building 22 - C.P. 41013
Seville - Spain
Telf. (0034)-954967403
Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Santiago_Martin-Bravo
Twitter: @S_Martin_Bravo

J.M. Garg

Oct 11, 2022, 10:35:24 AM10/11/22
to GurcharanSingh, surajitkoley, Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com
Thanks, Santi ji.
Forwarding your request to the owners of the images for permission pl.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 11, 2022, 11:54:38 AM10/11/22
to eFloraofIndia
Please go ahead for my images

J.M. Garg

Oct 11, 2022, 8:08:04 PM10/11/22
to efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com, GurcharanSingh
Thanks a lot, Singh ji
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2022, 1:53:01 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com, GurcharanSingh
These are the photos of Singh ji:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2022, 1:53:12 AM10/12/22
to efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com, GurcharanSingh

surajit koley

Oct 12, 2022, 2:18:38 AM10/12/22
to J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh, Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com
Certainly Sir, please do feel free to use any image(s) as you like to.

Thank you

With regards

Surajit Koley

J.M. Garg

Oct 12, 2022, 2:37:25 AM10/12/22
to surajit koley, GurcharanSingh, Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com
Thanks, Surajit ji
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

Oct 12, 2022, 3:08:14 AM10/12/22
to J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh, Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com
My pleasure, Sir.

With regards,

Surajit Koley

Santi Martin

Oct 12, 2022, 6:20:13 AM10/12/22
to surajit koley, J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh, Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia

Dear Surajit,

Excellent. Thank you very much for your quick answer. It is very much appreciated.

With thanks and best wishes,

Santiago

J.M. Garg

Oct 20, 2022, 3:48:54 AM10/20/22
to efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 22, 2022, 5:24:39 AM10/22/22
to shru...@gmail.com, Nidhan Singh, GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com
Request for permission for photos of Cyperus pygmaeus (=C. michelianus subsp. pygmaeus) as desired below:

El mar, 11 oct 2022 a las 16:35, J.M. Garg (<jmg...@gmail.com>) escribió:

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 26, 2022, 5:02:49 PM10/26/22
to J.M. Garg, shru...@gmail.com, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, sma...@gmail.com
Please go ahead and use it.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Santi Martin

Oct 28, 2022, 5:28:42 AM10/28/22
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, shru...@gmail.com, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia

Dear Dr. Singh,

Excellent. Thank you very much for your quick answer. It is very much appreciated.

With many thanks and best wishes,

Santiago

image.png