... our group's new website

Dinesh Valke

Jan 11, 2011, 1:28:46 PM1/11/11
to efloraofindia
Dear friends,

Our group has come a long way -- much of the credit goes to Garg ji for his zeal and zest for leading it in a very meaningful manner.
Many thanks to all the members of the group too -- for giving it a large shape.

With Google developing newer products, each of which can be seamlessly used, they decided to reduce some of their duplicated features.
Google Sites is one of their new product -- which in some way resulted in removal of sections of Google Groups, like "Pages" and "Files".

The need to create a website for our group thus became necessary -- so a site was made with bare minimum pages in the last month (DEC10).
Garg ji has managed wonderfully to bring in all the pages and files to this new site in a very short time.

Please visit our group's website:https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/

Regards,
Dinesh

Pankaj Oudhia

Jan 11, 2011, 2:00:06 PM1/11/11
to efloraofindia
Great Job Dinesh ji and Garg ji.

If you ever think of taking own server or separate website like Efloraindia.org, please remember me. I will be fortunate to extend financial help.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Ninad Raut

Jan 11, 2011, 2:07:14 PM1/11/11
to efloraofindia
Wow... it's so nice...
Thanks Dinesh ji, Garg ji, all moderators and all members for
enriching the floral database and my knowledge too...

Thanks and Regards
Ninad

tanay bose

Jan 11, 2011, 3:13:11 PM1/11/11
to Ninad Raut, efloraofindia
This is awesome Dinesh ji
My best wishes to all
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Na Bha

Jan 11, 2011, 4:51:46 PM1/11/11
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Great work Dinesh ji and Garg ji.
Wonder if you ever sleep or work 24 hrs. Even in 24 hrs are not enough for the work you are doing.
Great.
Nalini Bhat

Jan 12, 2011, 1:03:25 AM1/12/11
to J.M. Garg, Na Bha, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Tabish, Neil Soares, Anand Kumar Bhatt, grassman, Inderjeet Sethi, navendu page, chile...@gmail.com, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Swapna Prabhu
Great work Dinesh ji and Garg ji. One feels proud to be part of such selfless effort in which interactions are becoming more and more pleasant. Many new members who joined recently have really added the value of the group.
   Thanks Dinesh ji for the initiative and giving it a final shape.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Rashida Atthar

Jan 12, 2011, 1:14:49 AM1/12/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Na Bha, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Tabish, Neil Soares, Anand Kumar Bhatt, grassman, Inderjeet Sethi, navendu page, chile...@gmail.com, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Swapna Prabhu
Congratulations and best wishes for more and more constructive progress.

regards,
Rashida.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 12, 2011, 2:07:55 AM1/12/11
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Na Bha, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Tabish, Neil Soares, Anand Kumar Bhatt, grassman, Inderjeet Sethi, navendu page, chile...@gmail.com, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Swapna Prabhu
This is really nice and great effort by Garg sir and Dinesh sir. I
just have one suggestion:

Other important contributors- details from archives
Other important contributors- list
Our moderators- major contributors- details
Top 10 contributors- details from archives

I think these four can be merged into two as

MODERATORS
MAJOR CONTRIBUTORS

Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

J.M. Garg

Jan 12, 2011, 3:54:36 AM1/12/11
to Pankaj Kumar, Gurcharan Singh, Na Bha, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Tabish, Neil Soares, Anand Kumar Bhatt, grassman, Inderjeet Sethi, navendu page, chile...@gmail.com, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Swapna Prabhu
Thanks, Pankaj ji, for your feedback.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 12, 2011, 4:52:33 AM1/12/11
to J.M. Garg, Gurcharan Singh, Na Bha, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, Tabish, Neil Soares, Anand Kumar Bhatt, grassman, Inderjeet Sethi, navendu page, chile...@gmail.com, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, Swapna Prabhu
This is OK from my side.
"Top ten/10 contributors" happens to be present at two different
place. The second one could be changed to "Top ten/10 contributors as
on 1.1.11."
Pankaj