Sh. Nidhan Singh- 2nd Runner up Star Expert of August'22

J.M. Garg

Sep 2, 2022, 5:38:46 AM9/2/22
to efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Dear members,
Dr. Nidhan Singh is the 2nd Runner up Star Expert of the previous month wit38 messages mostly dealing with the identified postings and helping others in identifications.
He is one of our Pillars and is among the top 10 all-time posters
In the last month, he mainly focussed on identified postings from his North Western Ghats trip with his superb images.
He had made many presentations on eFloraofIndia in many National and International forums in front of well-known taxonomists from India and outside. He has also successfully organized the 1st ever eFloraofIndia Summit on completion of 15 years.
Thanks, Nidhan ji, for your great contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Sep 2, 2022, 6:49:17 AM9/2/22
to indiantreepix, Nidhan Singh
Congratulations Nidhan Singh ji.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Nidhan Singh

Sep 2, 2022, 11:44:21 AM9/2/22
to Bala Subramaniam, indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Garg Ji and Subramaniam Ji..!!
I know I am inconsistent, still get enough encouragement to get going..

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 4, 2022, 3:51:58 AM9/4/22
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations Nidhan ji for your new contributions from the recent trip.