ID Request 2 -North Bengal Wildflower-2May09-SJ

Sushmita Jha

May 2, 2009, 12:16:01 AM5/2/09
to indiantreepix
Hi,

here is my 2nd request for the day.

After cropping all and putting them together, I noticed that a lot of the wildflowers are either purple or blue. Is there a reason for that?

Thanks.
Sushmita Jha
Wildflowre ID-Lava, north bengal, Oct08- 792.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 5, 2009, 4:59:50 AM5/5/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Wildflowre ID-Lava, north bengal, Oct08- 792.jpg

Tabish

May 5, 2009, 5:34:05 AM5/5/09
to indiantreepix
Could be Dicliptera bupleuroides, not sure though. You can check this
out:
http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=86909&flora_id=5
- Tabish
>  Wildflowre ID-Lava, north bengal, Oct08- 792.jpg
> 97KViewDownload

Sushmita Jha

May 6, 2009, 3:27:31 AM5/6/09
to Tabish, indiantreepix
Thank you again. The link opens up an illustration of Dicliptera bupleuroides from which I really have very little knowledge to know whether it is the same as the photo.
sushmita

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2009, 7:43:40 AM5/8/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id confirmation pl.
Here is the earlier Tabish ji's remark:
"Could be  Dicliptera bupleuroides, not sure though. You can check this
out:
  http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=86909&flora_id=5
  - Tabish "

Wildflowre ID-Lava, north bengal, Oct08- 792.jpg

JM Garg

Jul 15, 2020, 12:50:29 PM7/15/20
to efloraofindia, Sushmita Jha
May be Hypoestes triflora (Forssk.) Roem. & Schult.  as per images and details herein.
Wildflowre ID-Lava, north bengal, Oct08- 792.jpg