PLANT FOR ID SMP29/6/2008

satish phadke

Jul 28, 2008, 10:30:25 AM7/28/08
to indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
This is a small herb flowering on the plains near Amboli, Jun 2008.
Will appreciate ID
DSCN0362.JPG
DSCN0363.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 1, 2008, 4:37:30 AM8/1/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Forwarding again as no reply for Id request.

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Landscape pictures etc., visit  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Aug 9, 2008, 11:34:00 PM8/9/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Forwarding again for Id pl. I think if we know the family, it will be easier to pinpoint.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

sweedle cerejo

Aug 10, 2008, 5:22:20 AM8/10/08
to J.M. Garg, satish phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Hello,

        May be a Scrophulariaceae member looking at the flowers...

Regards,
Sweedle

J.M. Garg

Aug 10, 2008, 6:03:57 AM8/10/08
to sweedle cerejo, satish phadke, indiantreepix Indian

Pravin Kawale

Aug 10, 2008, 8:47:07 AM8/10/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Hi,
it  seems to be Lindenia cilliata
thanks

J.M. Garg

Aug 10, 2008, 11:05:56 AM8/10/08
to Pravin Kawale, satish phadke, indiantreepix Indian
Here is a link with beautiful images of  Lindernia ciliata: http://www.oswaldasia.org/species/l/linci/linci_lo.html
Here is a link for Lindernia species with their gif images, including that of Lindernia ciliata (http://www.nationaalherbarium.nl/Riceweedsweb/images/lindcili.gif) at the bottom : http://www.nationaalherbarium.nl/Riceweedsweb/www/linder.htm

satish phadke

Aug 21, 2008, 10:02:12 AM8/21/08
to indiantreepix Indian, wildflowerindia
Thanks a lot for identifying this as Lindernia ciliata:
Satish

JM Garg

Oct 26, 2017, 6:03:33 AM10/26/17
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Pravin Kawale, Santhan P
Appears close to images at Lindernia micrantha D. Don
DSCN0362.JPG
DSCN0363.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2017, 7:09:52 AM10/26/17
to efloraofindia, Satish Phadke, Pravin Kawale, Santhan P
I am unable to decide as images are not clear and flower image (front view is not available showing the markings)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

DSCN0362.JPG
DSCN0363.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 21, 2021, 11:41:47 PM10/21/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Lindernia oppositifolia ?
Group discussion at

On Monday, July 28, 2008 at 8:00:25 PM UTC+5:30, satish phadke wrote:
This is a small herb flowering on the plains near Amboli, Jun 2008.
Will appreciate ID

Gurcharan Singh

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 22, 2021, 1:24:58 AM10/22/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Satish Phadke
Looks like !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju