Best eflora picture

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

May 11, 2022, 4:09:43 AM5/11/22
to efloraofindia
Dear all,
 It is very difficult to select the best from several thousands of pictures available in our folders. Still I am selecting this as my Best Picture because the information the image gives to us is related to identification and its background look. eg the number of leaves in a branchlet, leaf shape, apex shape, number and size, shape of calyx etc. Besides this plant comes throughout my life still today from the past 3 decades. Such an important medicinal plant in controlling Hepatitis B, anti viral, anti HIV,  liver health, hair health etc. I worked on several projects related to this herb and developed products on par with allopathic drugs.
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349

DSC_0097.JPG

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2022, 4:11:32 AM5/11/22
to efloraofindia, Santhan P
Thanks, Santhan ji,
What is the name of this plant?
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

May 11, 2022, 5:01:14 AM5/11/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Phyllanthus amarus
Garg ji
Regards
Dr.Santhan

J.M. Garg

May 11, 2022, 6:05:36 AM5/11/22
to efloraofindia, Santhan P
Published at
https://efloraofindia.com/2022/05/11/p-santhan-best-flora-photograph-to-celebrate-15-years-of-completion-of-efloraofindia-on-17-6-22/

Posted it in the efloraofindia Facebook page.

Pl. give it wide publicity in Social media, by posting it in your profile/ groups/ Instagram etc.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

May 29, 2022, 11:00:10 AM5/29/22