ANAUG17 Bryophyte for ID- Marchantia sp.?

Anurag Sharma

Aug 10, 2014, 7:20:02 AM8/10/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Bangalore
August 2014
DSC_0043.jpg

Abid Munshi

Aug 10, 2014, 1:27:25 PM8/10/14
to Anurag Sharma, efloraofindia
Dear Anurag the  bryophyte  is Plagiochiasma sp.
Prof. A. H. Munshi

On 10 August 2014 16:50, Anurag Sharma <anurag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bangalore
August 2014

Anurag Sharma

Aug 10, 2014, 1:42:53 PM8/10/14
to Abid Munshi, efloraofindia
Thank you very much sir.

J.M. Garg

Aug 15, 2014, 3:26:06 AM8/15/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Abid Munshi

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Dear Anurag the bryophyte is Plagiochiasma sp.

Prof. A. H. Munshi

Aug 15, 2014, 5:00:40 AM8/15/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Abid Munshi
Thanks, Shuvadeep ji.

Aug 15, 2014, 7:38:52 AM8/15/14
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Abid Munshi
Thank you Garg sir and Shuvadeep sir.
Rahul Sharma (On facebook) and Dr. S.K. Singh have also confirmed it is a Riccia sp.

J.M. Garg

Aug 15, 2014, 9:15:07 AM8/15/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma, Abid Munshi
A reply:
"This is undoubtedly riccia

Send the collecters email I will discuss about the specific epithet for thst cs thallus and spores are required
Dr S K Singh
Scientist D
BSI ERC Shillong"

Thanks, Dr. Singh.

J.M. Garg

Aug 16, 2014, 12:35:20 AM8/16/14
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma
Thanks, Afroz ji.

Sep 1, 2014, 10:15:39 AM9/1/14
to Dr D.K. Singh, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, Abid Munshi
Thank you Dr. D.K Singh.

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Dr D.K. Singh <singh...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
This is a species of Riccia!

D.K. Singh

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 12:56:09 +0530 "J.M. Garg" wrote

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Dear Anurag the bryophyte is Plagiochiasma sp.
Prof. A. H. Munshi

Sep 1, 2014, 10:58:30 AM9/1/14
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Riccia sorocarpa

Pudji Widodo
Faculty of Biology Jenderal Soedirman University
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA

Anurag Sharma

Sep 2, 2014, 12:13:04 PM9/2/14
to Pudji Widodo, indiantreepix