My first post - Orthosiphon spiralis or Cat's Whiskers

Nandan Kalbag

May 29, 2010, 10:17:50 PM5/29/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

This is my first post on EFloraIndia or Indian Treepix. I am a horticultural consultant residing in Virar, Mumbai.

I also have a website - www.gardentia.net.

The photo I have attached is of  Cat's Whiskers (Orthosiphon spiralis), a plant from the Lamiaceae family. I had taken the photograph in a nursery in Talegaon near Pune.

Closely related to Tulasi, it is suitable for flower beds being a short-lived perrenial or for growing in pots.

Nandan Kalbag

Orthosiphon_spiralis.jpg

Nandan Kalbag

May 29, 2010, 1:00:11 PM5/29/10
to indiantreepix
Orthosiphon_spiralis.jpg

tanay bose

May 29, 2010, 11:38:25 PM5/29/10
to Nandan Kalbag, indian...@googlegroups.com
Really Nice photo .. Nandan Ji
Congrats on your first post to Eflora of India
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)