Bulbophyllum tremulum

manudev madhavan

Apr 1, 2011, 12:15:54 AM4/1/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Attaching the image of Bulbophyllum tremulum Wight (Orchidaceae)
Collected from Wayanad District, Kerala
Please validate.....!!

Regards

--
Manudev K Madhavan
Junior Research Fellow

Bulbophyllum tremulum Wight2.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 9, 2011, 3:48:53 AM7/9/11
to efloraofindia, sahani...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, sweedle cerejo, Smilax004, yazdy...@gmail.com, prajees...@gmail.com, anees...@gmail.com

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1630 members & 73,000 messages on 30/6/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

Bulbophyllum tremulum Wight2.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 9, 2011, 3:53:33 AM7/9/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, navend...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, sweedle cerejo, Smilax004, yazdy...@gmail.com, prajees...@gmail.com, anees...@gmail.com
Oh, I missed this.
Yes this is Bulbophyllum tremulum. Thanks for sharing.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Giby Kuriakose

Jul 9, 2011, 4:23:25 AM7/9/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, sahani...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, sweedle cerejo, yazdy...@gmail.com, prajees...@gmail.com, anees...@gmail.com
Yes, B.tremulum, a pretty orchid and a nice picture!

Regards
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD