Lauraceae for ID (Lauraceae 4)

Tapas Chakrabarty

Aug 7, 2015, 3:13:45 PM8/7/15
to efloraofindia
Arunachal Pradesh.
Tapas.
Lauraceae 4.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 13, 2015, 6:50:35 AM8/13/15
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com>
Date: 8 August 2015 at 00:43
Subject: [efloraofindia:229310] Lauraceae for ID (Lauraceae 4)
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Arunachal Pradesh.
Tapas.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Lauraceae 4.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2015, 12:54:05 AM8/14/15
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
Thanks, Nick.

Aug 14, 2015, 5:12:55 AM8/14/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
It may be so Sir.  Thank you.
Tapas.

J.M. Garg

Aug 20, 2015, 1:43:15 AM8/20/15
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Again, I would say probably Litsea. Best

Nick

It may be so Sir. Thank you.
Tapas.

Litsea species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

Lauraceae 4.JPG

Gurumurthi Hegde

Aug 20, 2015, 3:30:57 AM8/20/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
.. Any chance for Beilschmiedia ?

Gurumurthi Hegde

surajit koley

Aug 20, 2015, 2:04:05 PM8/20/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
This si also unknown to me, Sir.

Thank you
Regards
surajit

Ushaprabha

Aug 21, 2015, 1:19:26 AM8/21/15
to efloraofindia, jmg...@gmail.com, tcha...@gmail.com
can it be Elaeocarpus?
usha oage.

J.M. Garg

Aug 26, 2015, 4:12:57 AM8/26/15
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty, Gurumurthi Hegde, ushaprabha page

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Again, I would say probably Litsea.

Best
Nick

It may be so Sir. Thank you.

Tapas.

Litsea species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

.. Any chance for Beilschmiedia ?
Gurumurthi Hegde

can it be Elaeocarpus?

Usha Page.

Lauraceae 4.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 4, 2018, 4:36:05 AM10/4/18
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
Hi, Tapas ji,
Has this been identified now ?
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

Lauraceae 4.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 4, 2018, 5:32:05 AM10/4/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia