bannana farming.

satyendra tiwari

Apr 25, 2011, 10:08:16 PM4/25/11
to efloraofindia
Dear All,
May I req you to please guide me about this.
I have about 30 decimal land free for use in my garden. I want to use it for bannana farming.
Do I have to procure the plants or is there any other method for it.
Thanks in advance.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2011, 6:39:09 AM8/11/11
to efloraofindia, kaysat tiwari

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1680 members & 75,000 messages on 31/7/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

mani nair

Aug 11, 2011, 7:12:26 AM8/11/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, kaysat tiwari
Dear Satyendra ji, you will get young plants from government nurseries near your area at subsidised rates.  Please enquire your nearby nurseries.  Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Mani.

Mahadeswara

Aug 11, 2011, 10:22:18 AM8/11/11
to satyendra tiwari, efloraofindia
Dear Satyendraji,
It is better you consult the Horticulture Office in your region.
These are located generally in taluks, districts and other important
towns. In Myosre city itself we have a very good guidance centre
(Horti clinic). One can simply walk into the centre during office
hours and get all details from technical personnel. Similarly, you
must be having a centre in your area. These centres will provide
expert guidance from professionals.