aquatic plant for ID 020311AM1

aadil meher

Mar 2, 2011, 4:19:35 AM3/2/11
to indiantreepix
Dear all identification needed for aquatic plant from bhopal
02032011180.jpg
02032011181.jpg
02032011182.jpg
02032011190.jpg
02032011191.jpg
02032011192.jpg

aadil meher

Mar 2, 2011, 4:24:54 AM3/2/11
to indiantreepix

Plant Diversity

Mar 2, 2011, 4:35:21 AM3/2/11
to efloraofindia
This is a species of Potamogeton. There are many species and they
sometimes hybridise.

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 2, 2011, 4:41:57 AM3/2/11
to Plant Diversity, efloraofindia
I think Potamogeton indicus

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College

tanay bose

Mar 2, 2011, 7:25:03 AM3/2/11
to Gurcharan Singh, Plant Diversity, efloraofindia
Potamogeton indicus is quite possible but I am not sure
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Jun 16, 2011, 1:41:27 AM6/16/11
to efloraofindia, a.cu...@reading.ac.uk, Gurcharan Singh, tanay bose, aadil meher, ns_dun...@yahoo.co.in, chile...@gmail.com, aparna...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“This is a species of Potamogeton. There are many species and they
sometimes hybridise.” from Dr. Culham.

I think Potamogeton indicus

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

“Potamogeton indicus is quite possible but I am not sure
Tanay”

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group: http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members & 70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of around 5000 species)

02032011180.jpg
02032011181.jpg
02032011182.jpg
02032011190.jpg
02032011191.jpg
02032011192.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 1, 2011, 11:54:15 PM9/1/11
to efloraofindia, aadil meher, TANAY BOSE, Ritesh Choudhary, mayur nandikar

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“This is a species of Potamogeton. There are many species and they
sometimes hybridise.” from Dr. Culham.

I think Potamogeton indicus

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

“Potamogeton indicus is quite possible but I am not sure
Tanay”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor