(150509SCS4-6) Second ID reqest

Suresh C. Sharma

May 15, 2009, 7:35:30 AM5/15/09
to indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj, grassman
Superficially looks like Javasa (Alhagi pseudalhagi)
but leaves are differently shaped.

Growing on the sandy dirt track.

Request ID help.

Kind regards,
Suresh C. Sharma
Picture-084.jpg
Picture-085.jpg
Picture-088.jpg

Anil Kumar

May 15, 2009, 1:18:33 PM5/15/09
to Suresh C. Sharma, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj
dear suresh ji

 it seems to be Balanites aegyptiaca.

--
regards
Dr.Anil Kumar

Suresh C. Sharma

May 16, 2009, 10:21:33 AM5/16/09
to Anil Kumar, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj
Thank you Doctor Sahib,

My plant image does look like Balanites aegyptiaca, but this is a tree, whereas the one I photographed was just not even one meter tall.

Kindly check up and confirm.

Best regards,
Suresh
_______

Devendra Bhardwaj

May 16, 2009, 11:15:58 AM5/16/09
to Anil Kumar, Suresh C. Sharma, indiantreepix
Hello Sir,
    I am sending a photo of Balanites aegyptiaca with flower.
With Regard
Devendra Bhardwaj

--- On Sat, 16/5/09, Suresh C. Sharma <bush...@gmail.com> wrote:
Balanites aegyptiaca.jpg

Anil Kumar

May 17, 2009, 2:04:21 AM5/17/09
to Suresh C. Sharma, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj
sir ji
badae trees bhee  bachpan mein chotae hi hotae hai.

Suresh C. Sharma

May 17, 2009, 2:59:02 AM5/17/09
to Anil Kumar, indiantreepix, Devendra Bhardwaj
Thank you Doctor Sahib,
I will monitor this plant periodically.
Kind regards,
Suresh C Sharma