Seeking support for providing Geo-Coordinates of Hemiorchis pantlingii

Phub Gyeltshen

Dec 12, 2023, 11:25:41 PM12/12/23
to eFloraofIndia
Respected admin and members,
I would like to request geo-coordinates of Hemiorchis pantlingii which is distributed in India and Nepal. I have seen some members of this google group are posting the images of the plant from India. Your support in this matter will be highly appreciated and will be acknowledged in the paper. Thank you.

J.M. Garg

Dec 24, 2023, 12:53:57 AM12/24/23
to efloraofindia, Phub Gyeltshen

Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please in view of postings at
https://efloraofindia.com/2015/01/23/hemiorchis-pantlingii/

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 24, 2023, 8:43:37 PM12/24/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Phub Gyeltshen
Dear Phub
You could have asked me directly on whatsapp :P
Pankaj

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 25, 2023, 3:11:29 AM12/25/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Phub Gyeltshen
One location but not lon/lat information. Soktim Tea Estate Ilam District, Mai Khola, 450m., Nepal.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju