119 ID wild plant.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 17, 2021, 2:27:14 PM8/17/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 11.10.2020, 11.05am

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: creeping, branches, slender weak rigid stem, annual

Height: 02cm

Leaves: opposite, ovate, oblong, apex, size:8×2mm or less

Flower: 5 petals, diameter:04mm, white, non fragrant

Fruit: capsule, ovate, green into brown, size:4×2mm

Seed: black micro granules, numerous

Camera: mobile LG K10 2017 13mp

119 Identify wild plant
20201011_110319.jpg
20201011_110443.jpg
20201011_110500.jpg
20210817_135959.jpg
20210817_140051.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 17, 2021, 2:57:29 PM8/17/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20210817_140136.jpg
20210817_140235.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 17, 2021, 10:44:36 PM8/17/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Rubiaceae member Dentella Sam JI,
Check with Dentella repens or
any other species from your area.

With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/18/21, 08:12:55 AM

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 18, 2021, 1:35:56 AM8/18/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Great Paradesi ji, yes, it is Dentella repens
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 18, 2021, 2:41:58 AM8/18/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia
Always welcome sir,
Kind regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/18/21, 12:11:04 PM

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 18, 2021, 4:10:30 AM8/18/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju
Dear Garg ji, Saroj ji, Paradesi ji, all Members,
Thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.