Flower for id -ID29092021SH3 Habenaria sp.

Shobha Chavda

Sep 29, 2021, 8:31:54 AM9/29/21
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Flower for Id pl.Which Habenaria ?
Location - Kaas Plateau,Maharashtra.
Date - September 2021
Regards,
Shobha Chavda
IMG_9939 - Copy (2).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 8:40:33 AM9/29/21
to efloraindia, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg
Any other clear image of flower, leaves and habitat?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 29, 2021, 8:59:22 AM9/29/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg
Sorry, it's not an Orchidaceae member,
Asparagaceae only,
Mostly Dipcadi, follow to Saroj Ji for conformation,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack
09/29/21, 06:26:57 PM

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 29, 2021, 9:15:34 AM9/29/21
to efloraindia, shobha chavda, J.M. Garg
Thank you Paradesi for the clue . Looks Dipcadi ursulae Blatt.
But difficult to decide since image is not clear !

Saroj Kasaju

Shobha Chavda

Sep 30, 2021, 3:16:27 AM9/30/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Thanks Saroj ji and Paradesi ji.By mistake I have uploaded wrong image for id.Extremely sorry for that.I will upload correct photo in a fresh post.
Regards and thanks once again.
Shobha Chavda

J.M. Garg

Oct 5, 2021, 12:39:57 PM10/5/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, shobha chavda, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I also think Dipcadi ursulae Blatt. as the bracts are longer than the pedicel.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 5, 2021, 1:00:55 PM10/5/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, shobha chavda, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju