Tree ID

Enzo B

May 20, 2023, 11:25:25 AM5/20/23
to eFloraofIndia
I am new to this group and none of these photos are mine, but their are some images of these trees in Kanha National Park that I was curious if you could identify them. Taken November 9, 2015 and  February 26, 2020

49674725843_a3deef86e9_c.jpg
22794672787_a042d77023_c.jpg

Rakesh Biswas

May 20, 2023, 12:07:55 PM5/20/23
to indiantreepix
Shorea robusta, the sal tree perhaps

On Sat, May 20, 2023, 8:55 PM Enzo B <enzob...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to this group and none of these photos are mine, but their are some images of these trees in Kanha National Park that I was curious if you could identify them. Taken November 9, 2015 and  February 26, 2020

J.M. Garg

May 20, 2023, 12:36:35 PM5/20/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Enzo B, Saroj Kasaju
Shorea robusta Gaertn. !
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

On Sat, 20 May 2023 at 20:55, Enzo B <enzob...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am new to this group and none of these photos are mine, but their are some images of these trees in Kanha National Park that I was curious if you could identify them. Taken November 9, 2015 and  February 26, 2020

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Enzo B

May 21, 2023, 1:47:12 AM5/21/23
to eFloraofIndia
Wow, that was quick, you guys are sure good at identifying

Saroj Kasaju

May 21, 2023, 2:02:33 AM5/21/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, enzob...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
OK Enzo.