For ID 100809 ET 2

1 view

Thiruvengadam Ekambaram

Aug 10, 2009, 1:17:57 PM8/10/09
to indiantreepix
Friends
This picture I took at Bijapur, Ibrahim Rouza monumet, on 8thd
Aug.,2009 .
It is shrub, like a bush and flower is small.
Please give ID
--
With Warm Regards,

THIRU
(E.Thiruvengadam)
Mobile 9987886892
Chembur, Mumbai -- India

IMG_0021.JPG

Dinesh Valke

Aug 10, 2009, 1:27:17 PM8/10/09
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
... some Indigofera species.
Regards.

devendra bhardwaj

Aug 10, 2009, 9:52:43 PM8/10/09
to Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix

Hi Thiru ji,

No doubt That it is Indigofera .Is it erected or struggling?

Regard

Devendra

J.M. Garg

Aug 10, 2009, 11:23:11 PM8/10/09
to Dinesh Valke, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, indiantreepix
Some feedback from Devendra ji in a separate mail:
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Aug 26, 2009, 1:57:01 PM8/26/09
to indiantreepix
is it Indigofera. I doubt?

On Aug 11, 8:23 am, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some feedback from Devendra ji in a separate mail:
> "Hi Thiru ji,
> No doubt That it is Indigofera .Is it erected or struggling?
> Regard
> Devendra "
>
> 2009/8/10 Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>
>

> > ... some *Indigofera* species.
> > Regards.
>
> > On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram <
> > ethiruvenga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Friends
> >> This  picture I took  at Bijapur, Ibrahim Rouza monumet, on 8thd
> >> Aug.,2009 .
> >> It is shrub, like a bush and flower is small.
> >> Please give ID
> >> --
> >> With Warm Regards,
>
> >> THIRU
> >> (E.Thiruvengadam)
> >> Mobile 9987886892
> >> Chembur, Mumbai -- India
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1

J.M. Garg

Sep 7, 2009, 11:19:50 AM9/7/09
to indiantreepix, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, Dinesh Valke, Devendra Bhardwaj, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:

"... some Indigofera species.
Regards. Dinesh"

"Hi Thiru ji,
No doubt That it is Indigofera .Is it erected or struggling?
Regard
Devendra "

"is it Indigofera. I doubt?
Dr. Pankaj"
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Nayan Singh

Sep 7, 2009, 11:33:31 AM9/7/09
to J.M. Garg, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram, Dinesh Valke, Devendra Bhardwaj, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, indiantreepix
looks like Indigofera miniata (scarlet pea) from Fabaceae family
Thank
Nayan
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Sep 7, 2009, 4:12:35 PM9/7/09
to indiantreepix
This should be Birdsville Indigo (Indigofera linnaei)
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Birdsville%20Indigo.html
- Tabish

On Aug 10, 10:17 pm, Thiruvengadam Ekambaram