Grass Week - Arthraxon lanciflolius for ID

Nayan Singh

Dec 7, 2010, 3:58:16 AM12/7/10
to efloraofindia
This pix is from Pench Tiger Reserve, photo taken on 24-05-2006.
this is mostly found in moist places. I think this is Arthraxon lancifolius, Pl confirm the ID
thanks and regards
Nayan.
N.S.Dungriyal IFS
Chief Conservator of Forests
and Field Director
Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
M.P.
09424792100

Arthraxon lancifolius.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 7, 2010, 10:10:58 AM12/7/10
to Nayan Singh, efloraofindia
Yes, short broad leaves are characteristic.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Dec 27, 2010, 3:21:49 AM12/27/10
to efloraofindia, Nayan Singh, Gurcharan Singh, grassman

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Yes, short broad leaves are characteristic.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh”

--
With regards,