5 pictures for you

Yazdy Palia

Jun 22, 2010, 12:56:57 PM6/22/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Garg Ji,
This looks similar to my pictures identified as Selaginella sp a pteridophyte.
Attaching my pictures
Regards
Yazdy Palia.
Am having problem attaching the pictures as such am sending it by plaxo.
Regards
Yazdy.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.
>
> Some earlier relevant feedback:
>
> “I think s rupestris the resurrection plant” from Balkar ji.
>

> “To me it seems to be Selaginella kraussiana
>
> Satish”

You have been sent 5 pictures.

DSCN2893.TIF
DSCN2894.TIF
DSCN2895.TIF
DSCN2896.TIF
DSCN2897.TIF

DSCN2893.jpg
DSCN2894.jpg
DSCN2895.jpg
DSCN2896.jpg
DSCN2897.jpg

Yazdy Palia

Jun 29, 2010, 11:47:32 AM6/29/10
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Attached are pictures of a mushroom, crown around 18mm in diameter,
stem around 10 mm in diameter, height about 30 mm.
Could someone help me in identifying it for me please?
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

You have been sent 5 pictures.

DSCN3028.TIF
DSCN3029.TIF
DSCN3030.TIF
DSCN3031.TIF
DSCN3032.TIF

DSCN3028.jpg
DSCN3029.jpg
DSCN3030.jpg
DSCN3031.jpg
DSCN3032.jpg

tanay bose

Jun 29, 2010, 3:20:04 PM6/29/10
to Yazdy Palia, indiantreepix
Dear Yazdy ji,
This mushroom is from the genus Lactarius .... cant confirm species from the photos sorry for it
Regards
tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

J.M. Garg

Yazdy Palia

Jul 9, 2010, 1:08:19 AM7/9/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, tanay bose, Inderjeet Sethi, chile...@gmail.com, nabha meghani
Dear Friends,
With the clue given by Mr. Tanay ji, I have gone through Lactarius
fungi and find one of them close to the picture that I had uploaded.
It could be Lacarius Turpis as per the link given below. The experts
may study the same and come out with their finding.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Lactarius_turpis
Regards
Yazdy Palia.

tanay bose

Jul 9, 2010, 1:18:47 AM7/9/10
to Yazdy Palia, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Inderjeet Sethi, chile...@gmail.com, nabha meghani
Dear Yazdy Ji,
This can be Lacterius turpis as it has been reported from Kerala before, but I can confirm it from the immature basidiocarp provided in the photos.
Regards
Tanay