Fwd: My postings.

J.M. Garg

Nov 29, 2020, 9:23:01 AM11/29/20
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, radha veach, Aarti S. Khale

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Nov 29, 2020, 9:23:42 AM11/29/20
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, radha veach, Aarti S. Khale
I think one option is to search with your mail id.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2020, 5:15:39 AM12/1/20
to M Swamy, radha veach, Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
Hi, Mahadeshwara ji,
Did it help you ?
Also see more solutions at Problems in new Google groups
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 1, 2020, 8:05:05 AM12/1/20
to M Swamy, efloraofindia
Thanks, Mahadeswara ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Tue, 1 Dec, 2020, 5:26 pm M Swamy, <swamy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Garg ji,
I tried . But was not successful. Perhaps, I have not  followed the proper steps !
I will try your new suggestion and return to you.
Thanks & Regards,
Dr.Mahadeswara Swamy