Id please

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Anita Dake

unread,
Dec 31, 2009, 7:57:40 AM12/31/09
to indiantreepix


Id please!
Wish you all very happy new year!
Anita Dake
DSC06075.JPG
DSC06073.JPG
DSC06074.JPG

J.M. Garg

unread,
Feb 12, 2010, 11:58:47 AM2/12/10
to efloraofindia, dhruv...@gmail.com

Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.



--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
Image Resource of more than a thousand species of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise): http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix

DSC06075.JPG
DSC06073.JPG
DSC06074.JPG

Devendra Bhardwaj

unread,
Feb 12, 2010, 8:16:26 PM2/12/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, dhruv...@gmail.com
Gargji,
          Leaves and stem shows that Crescentia alata .
Regard
Devendra


From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: dhruv...@gmail.com
Sent: Fri, 12 February, 2010 10:28:47 PM
Subject: [efloraofindia:27619] Fwd: [indiantreepix:25785] Id please
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.

To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.


The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Navendu

unread,
Feb 12, 2010, 9:09:49 PM2/12/10
to efloraofindia
More like Couroupita guianensis

navendu

On Feb 13, 6:16 am, Devendra Bhardwaj <devendra_bhard...@yahoo.com>
wrote:


> Gargji,
>           Leaves and stem shows that Crescentia alata .
> Regard
> Devendra
>
> ________________________________

> From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
> To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
> Cc: dhruvka...@gmail.com


> Sent: Fri, 12 February, 2010 10:28:47 PM
> Subject: [efloraofindia:27619] Fwd: [indiantreepix:25785] Id please
>
> Forwarding again for Id assistance pl.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Anita Dake <dhruvka...@gmail.com>
> Date: 31 December 2009 18:27
> Subject: [indiantreepix:25785] Id please
> To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>
>
> Id please!
> Wish you all very happy new year!
> Anita Dake

> --You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "indiantreepix" group.


> To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.

> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>
> --
> With regards,
> J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1


> 'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
> Image Resource of more than a thousand species of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise):http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg
> For learning about Indian Flora, visit/ join Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
> To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group athttp://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.
>

>       Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

J.M. Garg

unread,
Mar 9, 2010, 3:21:09 AM3/9/10
to efloraofindia, Anita Dake, navendu page, Devendra Bhardwaj

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise pl.

Earlier relevant feedback:

“Gargji,


          Leaves and stem shows that Crescentia alata .
Regard

Devendra”

 

More like Couroupita guianensis

navendu”



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anita Dake <dhruv...@gmail.com>
Date: 31 December 2009 18:27
Subject: [indiantreepix:25785] Id please
To: indiantreepix <indian...@googlegroups.com>




Id please!
Wish you all very happy new year!
Anita Dake

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "indiantreepix" group.

To post to this group, send email to indian...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix?hl=en.



--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)
DSC06075.JPG
DSC06073.JPG
DSC06074.JPG

Neil Soares

unread,
Mar 9, 2010, 9:52:23 PM3/9/10
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Anita Dake, navendu page, Devendra Bhardwaj
Hi,
 Agree with Navendu. It looks like an old Cannon ball tree [Couroupita guianensis, Kailashpati] tree.
                     With regards,
                       Neil Soares.

--- On Tue, 3/9/10, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Earlier relevant feedback:

 

More like Couroupita guianensis

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages