Convolvulaceae for id 301109MK2

1 view

Muthu Karthick

Nov 30, 2009, 7:57:11 AM11/30/09
to indiantreepix
Experts, please help to id this Convolvulaceae member.

Place: Satyamangalam forests; alt: 900 msl
Date: 15 Nov 2008

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Junior Research Fellow

shrikant ingalhalikar

Nov 30, 2009, 8:28:58 AM11/30/09
to indiantreepix
This is Sopubia delphinifolia of Scrophulariaceae. Regards
Shrikant Ingalhalikar
>  IMG_7163.JPG
> 173KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_7164.JPG
> 164KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_7165.JPG
> 146KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_7166.JPG
> 138KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_7160.JPG
> 210KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_7161.JPG
> 255KViewDownload

Satish Phadke

Nov 30, 2009, 9:05:41 AM11/30/09
to shrikant ingalhalikar, indiantreepix
Sopubia delphinifolia
Commonly found in Maharashtra too. An annual herb.
Satish Phadke

Swagat

Nov 30, 2009, 10:04:00 PM11/30/09
to Satish Phadke, shrikant ingalhalikar, indiantreepix
Dear all,

'Sopubia delphinifolia' is called 'Dudhali' 'दुधली' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

Muthu Karthick

Dec 1, 2009, 1:49:54 AM12/1/09
to Swagat, Satish Phadke, shrikant ingalhalikar, indiantreepix
Thank you everyone for the identification.