Vigna unguiculata or Vigna vexillata or ?

Neelam Karle

Dec 7, 2022, 2:13:25 AM12/7/22
to eFloraofIndia
Dear All,

On October 5th 2022, I saw this Vigna species on Mhatoba hill, Kothrud, Pune.
Please help me in identifying it ,  I doubt its V. vexillata (Halunda), but the flower keel is not curved. Please help me identify.
Habit: Tekadi top, in open land amid of different grasses, on the edge of footpath way. (unfortunately don't have photo of Habit).

Thank you,
Neelam Karle
20221005_071722.jpg
20221005_071710.jpg
20221005_071644.jpg
20221005_071740.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 7, 2022, 6:34:30 AM12/7/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Neelam Karle, J.M. Garg
Vigna vexillata (L.) A.Rich.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Neelam Karle

Dec 8, 2022, 6:34:35 AM12/8/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Saroj ji!

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 8, 2022, 11:37:15 AM12/8/22
to Neelam Karle, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you Neelam Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 12, 2022, 6:44:26 AM12/12/22