elaeocarpus sphaericus

Mohina Macker

Aug 19, 2011, 8:09:43 AM8/19/11
to efloraofindia
seedlings of elaecarpus sphaericus or rudraksha
they are about seven to eight weeks old.

i got the seeds from a forest nursery in north bengal last year in november
and they were covered in cobalt blue skins which dried off
the nursery men had told me to plant them and keep them moist
finally three sprouted, unfortunately one of them got attacked by a snail

they also gave me a seedling which has been planted at my place in alibaug,

regards mohina macker
IMG_0006 aa.jpg
IMG_00011 aa.jpg

Tanay Bose

Aug 19, 2011, 9:55:27 AM8/19/11
to Mohina Macker, efloraofindia
Nice Mohini Ji ... congrat!! you now own two awesome
plants
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose