Needs wattakaka volubilis seeds

satyendra tiwari

Oct 23, 2009, 9:40:58 AM10/23/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
I need wattakaka volubilis seeds for our butterfly garden as i could not find this plant anywhere in wild in our vicinity. Or if someone could tell me the add from where i can obtain it.
Can someone help us in this.
Many Thanks.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Dr Santhosh Kumar

Oct 23, 2009, 12:49:31 PM10/23/09
to satyendra tiwari, indian...@googlegroups.com
Satyendra Ji,

You can get the seeds from Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Institute, Palode, Trivandrum Kerala (www.tbgri.in). Please send your request to the Director at the earliest. We have it in our seed bank.

Thanks

Santhosh

2009/10/23 satyendra tiwari <kays...@gmail.com>

--
SANTHOSH
Dr. E.S. Santhosh Kumar

Prashant awale

Oct 24, 2009, 10:22:26 AM10/24/09
to Dr Santhosh Kumar, satyendra tiwari, indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Satyendra ji,
I had come across Wattakaka volubilis climber recently in Nagpur. You can also contact Botanical Garden Nagpur.
best wishes
prashant