September month officially closes at 11 a m on October 1 ISD send nominations accordingly after this

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Gurcharan Singh

29-Sept-2011, 9:22:13 pm29/09/11
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micrmini
Dear friends
I have noticed in last few months that Google calender of our website works according to PST (Pacific Standard Time) the time zone of American West Coast, California and as such the account of mails posted by members also changes according to PST which is 11.30 hours behind us and would become 11.00 hours behind us from 1st Octobert. It is appropriate as such  that we take into account the mails posted up to 11.00 on October 1, for sending nominations for best photograph and best set of photographs for the month of Septemer. The same criterion is used by Google for total number of posts sent by each member or the group as a whole.

Accordingly please start sending your nominations only after 11.00 a m on October 1, so that no post sent between 12.00 midnight of IST and 11.00 a m of October 1, IST gets ignored.
  Please send nominations for Best photograph of the month and best set of photographs to me (sing...@gmail.com) and Ushadi (micromi...@gmail.com) up to 11 a m of October 4 to give you full three days to decide.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Balkar Arya

29-Sept-2011, 9:42:56 pm29/09/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Ushadi micrmini
Thanks Sir for pointing out this fact
--
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh