ID Request 1 - North Bengal --17May09-SJ

Sushmita Jha

May 17, 2009, 6:52:16 AM5/17/09
to indiantreepix
Hello all,

Is this a crotalaria?

Some IDs are still pending from the last few  lots.  I request experts to please suggest IDs.

Thank you very much.
Sushmita Jha
Wildflower ID-north bengal , Oct08-212a.jpg
Wildflower ID-north bengal, Oct08- 212.jpg

Tabish

May 18, 2009, 4:57:06 AM5/18/09
to indiantreepix
Before the experts come in, I will say that I know only one blue
cortalaria, which is Crotalaria verrucosa
http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/slides/Blue%20Rattlepod.html
But this one seems to be different.
- Tabish
>  Wildflower ID-north bengal , Oct08-212a.jpg
> 151KViewDownload
>
>  Wildflower ID-north bengal, Oct08- 212.jpg
> 145KViewDownload

J.M. Garg

Jun 17, 2009, 4:32:30 AM6/17/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id pl.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Wildflower ID-north bengal , Oct08-212a.jpg
Wildflower ID-north bengal, Oct08- 212.jpg

Anita Dake

Jun 17, 2009, 6:59:47 AM6/17/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Is it Crotalaria Verrucossa ?
Anita

Sushmita Jha

Jun 17, 2009, 10:52:08 AM6/17/09
to Anita Dake, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
It certainly seems to be so. Thank you, Anita and Tabish.
Sushmita