Kolkata, December 2021 :: Cactus for ID :: ARK2022-025

Alka Khare

Jan 18, 2022, 10:12:30 PM1/18/22
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

This was clicked at the Indian Botanic Garden (AJBC Garden) at Shibpur, Howrah, WB  in December 2021.

Requested to please ID.

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Type3_Kolkata AJBC Garden - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 22, 2022, 1:13:40 AM1/22/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
Just a guess- some Echinocereus like  Echinocereus pencilis ? (as per comparative images at Cactaceae)
Could not not find a match as per Euphorbia.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
Type3_Kolkata AJBC Garden - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jan 24, 2022, 2:13:15 AM1/24/22
to efloraofindia, Alka

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Just a guess- some Echinocereus like  Echinocereus pencilis ? (as per comparative images at Cactaceae)

Could not not find a match as per Euphorbia. - from me

Jan 25, 2022, 8:10:51 AM1/25/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Alka
I have never seen it blooming. Difficult to say.

Alka Khare

Jan 30, 2022, 8:30:02 AM1/30/22
to efloraofindia
Hello Garg ji

This has been linked to a different subject line in efi under Echinocereus pencilis. This needs correction.

Regards
Alka Khare