Tragea-

ushaprabha page

Oct 4, 2010, 1:01:38 AM10/4/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Tragea involvucrata. located in western ghat below Aswalkhind in Bhor taluk.
snapped on3 rd oct.10.
PA030062.JPG
PA030067.JPG
PA030069.JPG
PA030070.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2010, 7:13:59 AM10/26/10
to efloraofindia, Geeta Rane, ushaprabha page
Forwarding pl. for Id confirmation.

Oct 26, 2010, 7:29:43 AM10/26/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Geeta Rane, ushaprabha page
... indeed ... Tragia involucrata ... commonly known as: canchorie root-plant, climbing nettle • Assamese: dumuni chorat • Bengali: বিছুটি bichuti • Hindi: बढन्त barhanta, पीत पर्णी pit parni • Kannada: ತುರಿಕೆ ಬಳ್ಳಿ turike balli • Malayalam: കൊടിത്തൂവ kodithoova, കൊടുത്തൂവ koduthoova • Marathi: आग पान aag paan, आग्या aagya, कळलावी kallaavi, लघुमेडशिंगी laghumedhshingi • Nepalese: उट कटेरी ut kateri • Oriya: kasalakku • Sanskrit: आगमावर्ता aagmavarta, दुःस्पर्ष duhsparsha, कषाग्निः kashagnih, वृश्चिकाच्छद vrischikacchad, वृश्चिकाली vrischikali, वृश्चिकापत्री vrischikapatri • Tamil: காஞ்சொறி kanchori • Telugu: తేలుకొండిచెట్టు telukondicettu

Regards.

JM Garg

Jan 26, 2017, 5:01:29 AM1/26/17
to efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Dinesh Valke, Tapas Chakrabarty
Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please Tragia involucrata
PA030062.JPG
PA030067.JPG
PA030069.JPG
PA030070.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Jan 26, 2017, 9:03:46 AM1/26/17
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, ushaprabha page, Dinesh Valke
Tragia praetervisa. As the name implies, this is an overlooked species.

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2017, 11:37:32 PM1/26/17
to Tapas Chakrabarty, Dinesh Valke, ushaprabha page, efloraofindia

Thanks a lot,  Tapas ji