efloraofindia:''For Id'' wild herb with cylindrical fruits at Talegaon Dabhade :Nov 2015: MR-04

Bhagyashri

Nov 20, 2015, 1:32:50 AM11/20/15
to efloraofindia

Hello friends,

Talegaon Dabhade Pune

Nov 2015

Requesting to Id this wild very hairy herb with cylindrical fruits. no flowers were seen.

Regards
Bhagyashri
111120153707_!.jpg
111120153705_1.jpg
111120153706_closeup.jpg

Dinesh Valke

Nov 20, 2015, 2:03:22 AM11/20/15
to Bhagyashri, efloraofindia
... some species of Crotalaria.
Regards.
Dinesh

Bhagyashri

Nov 20, 2015, 6:29:21 AM11/20/15
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia
Amitkumar Rokade ji,Dinesh ji,
Thank you
Regards
Bhagyashri
--
Regards
Bhagyashri

J.M. Garg

Nov 26, 2015, 1:14:25 AM11/26/15
to efloraofindia, Bhagyashri Ranade, Dinesh Valke

Some earlier relevant feedback:

... some species of Crotalaria.

Regards.
Dinesh

Crotalaria species in eFloraofindia (with details/ keys from published papers/ regional floras/ FRLHT/ FOI/ Biotik/ efloras/ books etc., where ever available on net)

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2500 members & 2,25,000 messages on 18.6.15) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,00,000 images).

111120153707_!.jpg
111120153705_1.jpg
111120153706_closeup.jpg

Krishnaraj M V

Nov 26, 2015, 3:23:07 AM11/26/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bhagyashri Ranade, Dinesh Valke
Crotalaria mysorensis Roth

Krishnaraj

M.V.Krishnaraj Ph. D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
Baselius College
Kottayam
Kerala-INDIA

Bhagyashri

Nov 26, 2015, 11:12:30 AM11/26/15
to Krishnaraj M V, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke
Garg ji, Krishnaraj ji,
Thank you
Regards
Bhagyashri
--
Regards
Bhagyashri

J.M. Garg

Feb 19, 2017, 3:18:43 AM2/19/17
to efloraofindia, Dinesh Valke, Madhuri Raut
Images look like those of Crotalaria calycina Schrank as posted by Dinesh ji at Fabaceae (Faboideae) Fortnight :: Crotalaria calycina :: n Western Ghats :: DVOCT31
May be I am wrong.

Feb 20, 2017, 1:51:57 AM2/20/17
to efloraofindia, Madhuri Raut
Thanks, Krishanraj ji.
But images in efi link at Crotalaria mysorensis Roth look different.
I think there is some mistake somewhere.
How to differentiate between these two ?

--

M.V.Krishnaraj Ph. D.
Assistant Professor

J.M. Garg

Mar 4, 2017, 7:39:19 AM3/4/17
to efloraofindia, Sangram sonje, Madhuri Raut
Thanks, Sangram ji.
How to differentiate between these two ?
Pl. also check images at images in efi link at Crotalaria mysorensis Roth

Mar 2, 2018, 5:30:33 AM3/2/18
to efloraofindia, Madhuri Raut, Sangram sonje, Lalithamba Avadhanam, DineshValke
To me appears close to images of Crotalaria epunctata Dalz. as per feedback in Fabaceae (Faboideae) Fortnight :: Crotalaria calycina :: n Western Ghats :: DVOCT31

Mar 2, 2018, 10:24:58 PM3/2/18
to Lalithamba Avadhanam, efloraofindia, Madhuri Raut, DineshValke
Thanks, Lalithamba ji.

On 2 March 2018 at 19:03, Lalithamba Avadhanam <alali...@gmail.com> wrote:
yes, I agree with you
regards