Tiny Plant for Id : Nasik : 04JAN21 : AK-02

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 4, 2021, 11:09:43 AM1/4/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg
Tiny plant seen at Gangapur Grasslands yesterday.
The pods are very similar to the one I had posted earlier and id suggested as Chamaecrista pumila.
My suggested id was supported by Saroj Ji and Paradesi Ji.
Aarti
20210103_115337.jpg
20210103_115342.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 4, 2021, 11:34:03 AM1/4/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg
Chamaecritsta pumila,
With regards.

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 4, 2021, 11:38:10 AM1/4/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg
Thanks a lot Paradesi Ji.
I had posted the same plant from the same area earlier.
Since it looked similar, I had suggested the id.
Regards,
Aarti

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 4, 2021, 11:45:26 AM1/4/21
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg
You're welcome ma'am.

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2021, 4:59:57 AM1/9/21
to Aarti S. Khale, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Aarti ji,
Pl. post a high resolution image to see the glands at the petiole.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 9, 2021, 10:09:38 AM1/9/21
to J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Garg Ji,
Adding the high resolution images one at a time.
Regards,
Aarti
20210103_115337.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 9, 2021, 10:12:19 AM1/9/21
to J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Another image.
20210103_115342.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 14, 2021, 12:16:00 PM1/14/21
to J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Garg Ji,
Thanks for validation.
Regards,
Aarti