Fwd: In May, you had 11.4K users visit your website (Google Analytics)

J.M. Garg

Jun 7, 2022, 3:28:06 AM6/7/22
to efloraofindia

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Google Analytics <analytic...@google.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 at 12:47
Subject: In May, you had 11.4K users visit your website (Google Analytics)
To: <jmg...@gmail.com>

Universal Analytics will no longer process new data in standard properties starting in 2023. Prepare now by setting up and switching over to a Google Analytics 4 property.
J.M., here's your
May snapshot
http://efloraofindia.com/
jmg...@gmail.com UA-26993357-1  |  View: jmg...@gmail.com 52756626

Top performance metrics
Stats compared to previous month
Users
11.4K
Increase   20.4%
Sessions
14.9K
Increase   18.9%
Bounce Rate
78.9%
Increase   0.7%
Average Session Duration
00:02:17
Increase   2.5%

User acquisition
Breakdown of visitors acquired by channel
Organic Search
74.8%
Direct
17.4%
All Other Sessions
7.7%

Feature spotlight
Our next-generation measurement solution, Google Analytics 4, is replacing Universal Analytics. Starting in 2023, Universal Analytics properties will no longer process new data.
In preparation, we encourage you to switch over to a Google Analytics 4 property as soon as possible. For more information on how to get started with Google Analytics 4, check out our in-depth migration guide.

Get insights on the go by downloading the free Google Analytics app.
Google Play App Store
© 2022 Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043
This email was sent to jmg...@gmail.com because you indicated that you'd like to receive updates and tips about your Google Analytics account. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please unsubscribe here: You can also change your preferences at your account's Google Analytics Email Communications page by logging into https://www.google.com/analytics/settings/my_account

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh