129 ID wild plant Elaeocarpus serratus

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 28, 2021, 2:06:09 PM8/28/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please confirm the wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 18.08.2021, 12.15pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: tree overgrown, erect, woody, long lasting

Height: 07 meters

Leaves: alternate, ovate, apex, toothed margins, size:7×4cm or less

Flower: racemose, 4 petals, diameter:11mm, white, fragrance

Fruit: ovate green into lite yellow, size:3.5×1.5cm, edible sweet delicious, pickled tamarind tasted tender fruit

Seed: brown single, ovate, fully toothed, size:2×1.5cm

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

129 Identify wild plant
20210818_121255.jpg
20210818_121149.jpg
20210818_120906.jpg
20210818_121543.jpg
20210818_121506.jpg
20210818_121420.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 28, 2021, 2:57:54 PM8/28/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210818_121705.jpg
20210818_122355.jpg
20210818_121731.jpg
20210818_121808.jpg
20210818_122003.jpg
20210818_122024.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 28, 2021, 11:50:15 PM8/28/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images, petals corrected to 5
20210821_140319.jpg
20210818_122355.jpg
20210818_122024.jpg
20210818_122431.jpg
20210818_122055.jpg

Mahadeswara

Aug 28, 2021, 11:53:18 PM8/28/21
to efloraofindia
Awesome photos! Great going by  Sam ji !
For me the ID is correct on comparison with images on the NET.  Also check this link for beautiful sketch:

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 29, 2021, 11:28:28 AM8/29/21
to efloraofindia
Today's beauty
20210829_120701.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 29, 2021, 11:39:11 AM8/29/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thank you dear Mahadeswara ji for the confirmation of my plant's ID, appreciation and sharing more information, with kind regards, Sam.

J.M. Garg

Aug 30, 2021, 7:53:43 AM8/30/21
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, Sam Kuzhalanattu

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 30, 2021, 7:59:27 AM8/30/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Dear Garg ji, Mahadeswara ji, all Members, Thank you very much for the ID confirmation of my plant, with kind regards, Sam.