SK 3888 November 2023

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 5, 2023, 11:19:16 AM11/5/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Chitra Baniya
Dear Members,

Location: Chandragiri, Kathmandu, Nepal
Date: 31 October 2023
Altitude : 1825m.
Habit : Wild
Marchantia emarginata Reinw., Blume & Nees ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0417.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 5, 2023, 11:22:35 AM11/5/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Chitra Baniya

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0418.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 5, 2023, 11:22:37 AM11/5/23
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Chitra Baniya

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0419.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2023, 6:11:31 AM11/12/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg
DSC_0417.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2023, 6:12:08 AM11/12/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 12, 2023, 11:29:53 AM11/12/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Shuvadeep ji
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Nov 12, 2023, 12:31:36 PM11/12/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Rajendra ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Nov 13, 2023, 1:56:27 AM11/13/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks a lot, Singh ji

From: Saroj Kasaju
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 at 21:49
Subject: SK 3888 November 2023
To: efloraindia , J.M. Garg , Chitra Baniya

Dear Members,
Location: Chandragiri, Kathmandu, NepalDate: 31 October 2023
Altitude : 1825m.Habit : Wild Marchantia emarginata Reinw., Blume & Nees ??Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Dr D.K. Singh
Formerly Scientist G, Botanical Survey of India
Flat No. 305, Block D, Saraswati Apartment
River View Enclave, Sector 4
Gomti Nagar Extension
Lucknow - 226 - 010 (INDIA)
Mobile : +91 7080480720
E-mail: singh...@rediffmail.com;
dksin...@gmail.com

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 13, 2023, 3:38:29 AM11/13/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Dr. Singh,

Though this sp. is shown distribution for Nepal in your article, I could not find it
anywhere in the databases and  even in the latest book "A handbook of
Bryophytes of Nepal Vol 1"  authored by Nirmala Pradhan and Pratiksha Shrestha
published by the Govt. of Nepal.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 14, 2023, 4:38:16 AM11/14/23
to dksin...@gmail.com, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes Dr. Sing. It was an oversight on my part. I got confused with some other sp from your
article.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju