kaas tour.

satyendra tiwari

Jun 27, 2011, 1:39:13 AM6/27/11
to efloraofindia
Dear All
Is there any plan to organize the tour to Kass by any member of efloraindia group.
I will love to join.
Regards/
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

Smita Raskar

Jun 27, 2011, 3:47:52 AM6/27/11
to satyendra tiwari, efloraofindia
Hi Satyendra
we ..me and Usha Page Mam are planning to go to Kass on 20th &21st Aug
i am not sure but  Navendu Page can be with us...and as we all know, he is encyclopedia of plants
19th Aug friday.. is Parasi new years day ..can be holiday to many ..then 20th Aug Sat and 21stAug Sunday...
 holidays for three days in sequence... so planning to enjoy beauty of plateau of flowers at Kass
so it will pleasure if anyone from eflora want to join us
Smita
--
Smita raskar
308 Disha Residency,