Top posters in Dec.'2020

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2021, 1:18:26 AM1/1/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
Due to change to new Google groups, I am unable to get monthly as well as individual statistics.
We had around 2400 messages (369920 message no. on 1.1.21 - 367552 message no. on 1.12.20) in Dec.'20.
However, I could find details of some members only from old links, which are given below (only for members, which I found were very active during this month):
I could not get my and many other members' details, from such links.
Saroj ji set a new direction this month also by looking at old unidentified posts in a systematic way and this helped in getting identification of many such posts.
Aarti ji continued her new postings from Nasik as also done by Saroj ji from Nepal and Singh ji from USA along with many others.
Paradesi ji continued his wonderful work in helping in identification of many plants.
Dinesh ji was at his best moving contents from Google site to his newly created Blog and shared these with us, for incorporation in efloraofindia.com
Some of the other prominent posters and contributors, which I can recollect were Manoj Chandran ji, Pankaj ji, Lalithamba ji, Sawmliana ji, Rawat ji, Fazal ji, Sam ji, Mahadeswara ji, Bimal ji, Prashant ji, Shobha ji, Antul ji, Shareef ji, Sunit ji, Nidhan ji, Alka ji, Bharathi ji, Tapas ji, Tabish ji, Paul ji, Apurba ji and others.
Thanks to all of you and other members (who are not mentioned here, but contributed a lot) for the wonderful contributions.
Wish you all a wonderful Happy New Year.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 1, 2021, 1:29:16 AM1/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg and Happy New Year 2021 to you and all members!

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Jan 1, 2021, 10:14:49 AM1/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Garg ji, all Members,
Thanks a lot for sharing. With kind regards, Sam.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 1, 2021, 12:21:54 PM1/1/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you so much, Garg Ji,

Happy new year dear "Rockstars" who filtered from Corona paper.

I wish you to have the great strength for even Corona square.

My heartfelt wishes to you and your family members, Joy the life as "Corona" careful.

Thank you,
With regards.......Your Anjaneyulu.

Dinesh Valke

Jan 3, 2021, 1:28:01 AM1/3/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks very much Garg ji, for all that you are doing for eFI.
Kudos to all top posters and contributors.
Regards.
Dinesh

Aarti S. Khale

Jan 3, 2021, 9:25:24 AM1/3/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg Ji.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Aarti

Nidhan Singh

Jan 3, 2021, 8:36:24 PM1/3/21
to indiantreepix
I congratulate the top posters.. for making active participation..
Thanks to Garg Ji for all the untiring efforts for this unique mission of efloraofindia...
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone..