Paracaryopsis malabarica

Prashant awale

Sep 23, 2009, 11:22:29 AM9/23/09
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,

Paracaryopsis malabarica photographed at Kulang gad, Igatpuri region.

best wishes
Prashant..

kulang09 228.jpg
kulang09 392.jpg

Swagat

Sep 23, 2009, 11:44:04 AM9/23/09
to Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Dear all,

'Paracaryopsis malabarica' is called 'Kali Nisurdi' 'काळी निसुर्डी' in Marathi.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

Saili Palande

Sep 23, 2009, 1:38:46 PM9/23/09
to Swagat, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Wow ... beautiful flowers..!!.

These plants always occupy space in my Kaas plateau checklists.Though I could not find it this year.The other Paracaryopsis was present as usual.... Has any one spotted it this year? Please let me know...

Warm regards,
Saili...
--
Saili K. Palande-Datar

Kalpavriksh Environmental Action Group
Apt. 5 Shree Dutta Krupa
908 Deccan Gymkhana
Pune 411004
Tel: 91-20-25675450
Tel/Fax: 91-20-25654239
Email: sail...@gmail.com
Website:  www.kalpavriksh.org

Those who forget history are most likely to repeat it.

Adesh Shivkar

Sep 23, 2009, 2:04:38 PM9/23/09
to Saili Palande, Swagat, Prashant awale, indiantreepix
Yes... they are very much there at Kaas this year too, but quietly tucked underneath a small tree on the plateau :-)

Regards,
Adesh