Fwd: HAPPY HOLI

Skip to the first unread message

J.M. Garg

19-Mar-2011, 5:09:58 am19/03/11
to efloraofindia, Col Bimal Sarkar
Forwarding pl.
Happy Holy to all members!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Col Bimal Sarkar <colbima...@yahoo.com>
Date: 19 March 2011 07:54
Subject: HAPPY HOLI

Dear Friiend,
            Wish you and your family
             HAPPY HOLI.
  According to literature availabe,two flowers are associated with Holi.
One is Palas( Flame of the Forest ),other is Ashok (saraca indica ).
Attaching two images having these flowers or a part.You may like them.
Regards
Col (Retd) Bimal Sarkar
Mobile: 9434194942

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Google e-group- Efloraofindia:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (more than 1550 members & 64,000 messages on 28/2/11 & with a database of around 4500 species on 15/12/10)

Holi 1.jpg
Holi 2.jpg
Reply to all
Reply to the author