Identification confirmation

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 25, 2022, 6:43:32 AM10/25/22
to efloraofindia
Hello experts,
Kindly help in Id confirmation for this plant which commonly occurs in chir pine forest and to the warm broadleaf forest. I have doubts about Damburneya coriacea . Please clear my doubt here.

Many thanks

I have attached the photos here.

Damburneya coriacea.JPG
Damburneya coriacea2.JPG
Damburneya coriacea3.JPG
Damburneya coriacea1.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 25, 2022, 7:48:45 AM10/25/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Tsethup Tshering
The mentioned species does not have distribution in the area as per POWO.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 25, 2022, 7:54:38 AM10/25/22
to efloraofindia, Tsethup Tshering
Maybe some Litsea species.
Pl. check.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
Damburneya coriacea.JPG
Damburneya coriacea2.JPG
Damburneya coriacea3.JPG
Damburneya coriacea1.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 25, 2022, 8:05:18 AM10/25/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tsethup Tshering
Litsea.

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 26, 2022, 12:07:32 AM10/26/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thank all for response.
I have  crosscheck with the Litsea sp which we have in Bhutan Flora list but does not match to any of the the Listea. Can i have List of Litsea species for India, nepal, China and others.  Sometime  it look like  Neolitsea pallens any comment.

Thanking you

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2022, 12:50:21 AM10/26/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Tsethup Tshering
Looks different from images at Neolitsea pallens
For list of species, pl. check at Litsea

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 26, 2022, 2:56:10 AM10/26/22
to J.M. Garg, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you sir,
I will check the list of Litsea. But what would be your idea on Species

Thanking you la

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2022, 3:22:31 AM10/26/22
to Tsethup Tshering, indian...@googlegroups.com
When and where was it clicked?
As the list of Litsea species in Bhutan is quite big, can you send species found in the specific area, where it was clicked?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2022, 3:41:41 AM10/26/22
to Tsethup Tshering, indian...@googlegroups.com
Also tell us: was it a small tree or a large one?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2022, 3:55:39 AM10/26/22
to Tsethup Tshering, indian...@googlegroups.com
Likely to be Litsea chartacea Hook.f. as per details in Flora of Bhutan and POWO specimen.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 26, 2022, 9:29:37 AM10/26/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Sir,
Thank u so much I will check it for sure

Yours faithfully

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 28, 2022, 5:54:23 AM10/28/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
I could not found any photos to compare the Litsea chartacea with my photos

Tsethup Tshering

Oct 28, 2022, 6:03:21 AM10/28/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you for confirmation.